Experienced System Administrator with a demonstrated history of working in life sciences and other heavily regulated industries. Skilled in incident management, root cause analysis, automation, and service delivery.
WCG - ePharmaSolutions
April 2019 - Present
Served within the Product Engineering group focusing on implementing DevOps methodology, best practices relating to security and production operations, and automating the SDLC process.
- Create and maintain fully automated CI/CD pipelines for code deployment using Bitbucket, Bamboo, Octopus, and PowerShell.
- Provisioned and configured servers with automation scripts to rapidly bootstrap and deploy new application releases.
- Collaborated with Engineering and IT groups to define and standardize the environments for all applications.
- Implemented monitoring for applications including system metrics, application performance, usage, and error logs.
- Investigated and resolved issues related to implementations, upgrades, and active production issues.
PRA Health Sciences
August 2015 - April 2019
Sr. Systems Administrator
Served as a technical lead within the Corporate and Clinical application groups focusing on project delivery and Tier 3 support.
- Author, review, and approve SDLC documentation for Computerized Systems Validation, ensuring systems comply with governing regulations including but not limited to 21 CFR Part 11, Annex 11, NIST 800-171, and DFARS.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for governance teams, business units, and act in liaison with Quality Assurance during vendor audits.
- Provide 24/7 support for business critical systems including SharePoint Online, IBM BPM, Mule ESB, and Zasio Versatile Retention.
- Support software development teams with application development and service delivery.
April 2013 - December 2016
Formerly betaForce Networks LLC, vNucleus provided high end Virtual Private Servers for competitive prices.
- Managed business finances, operations, and ad campaigns.
- Supported clients with virtual server issues as well as managed service requests on a slew of operating systems including but not limited to Windows Server, Debian, Ubuntu Server, FreeBSD, CentOS, and Slackware.
- Managed virtualization infrastructure utilizing Xen and SolusVM.
January 2014 - July 2015
Originally served within the Customer Support team and moved into the Escalation Engineer role to bridge the gap between the Services, Support, and Engineering team. Provided Tier 3 application support, triaged product defects, and directly managed high profile incidents.
- Provided full stack support for the NextDocs proprietary software including SharePoint, SQL Server, Windows Server, Adlib PDF, ARX CoSign, and end user Microsoft Office products.
- Authored and executed change controls for updating and correcting customer configurations.
- Managed software escalations from support and professional services including triaging incidents, root cause analysis, and defect reports.
September 2010 - January 2014
Customer Support Engineer
Served within the Technical Access Center (TAC) supporting location intelligence systems for private industry and government clients.
- Supported mission critical high availability cellular E911 systems in a 24/7/365 environment with government regulated uptime.
- Performed incident response for E911 outages and root cause analysis.
- Developed Python scripts for monitoring and system audits to ensure hardware and software stability.